Monday, August 31, 2009

Review of August 2009 Quilting Goals

Here it is the end of the month. I must say I'm pleased with what I accomplished. I don't know if I set more realistic goals than I've done in the past or simply stayed focused for the most part. Perhaps it was a bit of both.
* At least 2 sets of blocks for the SBS Brown/Blue Swap
The 3rd set was completed 8/9
* Keep up with the SBS BOW
5 blocks turned in for August
* Finish star blocks to go with birthday swap blocks
not only finished the blocks, completed the quilt top 8/22
* Work on Josh's quilt
completed hand quilting block #10 and started block # 11
* Make up mind about applique on table runner
decided against applique, repaired quilt, made and attached label 8/27
* Work on DWR - top needs to be done by mid-October
attached row of 5 rings, repaired previous work and made more rings
* Make rest of Birthday Swap Blocks
completed them on 8/12 and addressed envelopes for mailing
* Keep scraps cut up
no new scraps added to scrap bucket

* Quilt a baby quilt to get a finish!
This is the one thing I did not get done.

In addition to the above, I finished another baby quilt top (blocks already made) and I completed the shop sample for the Kansas Spirit BOM for my LQS.

No comments:

Post a Comment