Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stash Report Week # 35

Nothing in -- that I'm going to count this week. I've got 2 1/2 reusable grocery sacks of fabric out in the car from a friend. She was clearing her stash of stuff she'll never use and wonders why she bought. There was more, but I did my best to limit myself to stuff I really liked and thought I would use. Once I bring it inside I'll count it.

Outbound, I did a bit better. I cut, with my new templates, some backgrounds and melons for my DWR and I pulled sashing, cornerstones and binding from my stash to complete a baby scrappy quilt. I've selected the backing, but until it gets sandwiched, I won't count it either.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 168.25 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 1.43 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 67.236 yards

Net Stash: +101.014 yards


See how others are doing over at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Fabric from friends, how much fun to play with! I love the cat backing.

    ReplyDelete