Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stash Report Week # 48

My big plans were to get the borders on two quilts this week, but I only managed to get the first border cut and partially put on Autumn Splendor before starting Carolina Christmas. Hum...I wonder if this has anything to do with why I have so many UFOs?

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 282.333 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 3.04 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 93.426 yards

Net Stash: +188.907 yards

Check out how others are doing with their stash busting efforts over at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Quilting attention deficit disorder? :D I have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you used "crazy eights" to make Autumn Spendor" and really like how it turned out, but I can't find the dimensions on any of the pattern descriptions. I think it'a a great pattern to use stash, and wanted to know how big the finished quilt was. I'm thinking QOV, Project Linus, etc. Chuckle--like I need to buy a pattern, but I do love those type of patterns!

    ReplyDelete