It was a rather productive week. The last row on the DWR was attached, which allowed me to determine what I needed in the way of backing and batting. The backing was found in my stash -- so that's 9 yards out. Woohoo! I also finished the hand quilting on my nephew's quilt. I have one border machine quilted and have the second one partially marked. Finally, I cut into a kit I put together a little over a year ago and have half the blocks made -- 20 FQ = 3 yards. So 12 yards out and I'm back under 200 yards inbound.
If I push, I might just make 100 yards used by the end of the year -- borders for a couple of quilts, binding for Josh's quilt, backing & binding for the music quilt and perhaps a dozen SBS blocks.
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 282.333 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 12 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 89.761 yards
Net Stash: +192.572 yards
See how others are doing on their stash busting effort by checking out the links on Judy's blog Patchwork Times.