Monday, June 29, 2009

What's on My Design Wall - 6/29


What's on my design wall? Technically the same thing as last week. So I'll answer the question "What am I working on right now?" It's this red work snowman from Crabapple Hill's Winter Wonderland. I bought this pattern several years ago and have been working off and on on the red work. I've also been collecting red and white fabrics to make the pieced blocks.

One block was finished a while back, and I just finished the second block a couple of weeks ago. This is what I grab when I know I'm going to be waiting somewhere. In addition to the block in the hoop, I have two more traced off and ready to go. There is no deadline for this quilt top, so when I finish up the red work, I'll start on the pieced block.

Check out Judy's blog to see what is on other quilter's design walls.

1 comment:

  1. I have this pattern, all the fabrics and floss to go with it, but I haven't begun it yet . . .

    ReplyDelete