Sunday, June 7, 2009

June's Goals

On the QIAD Forum, there is a thread to list your monthly goals. By the time I posted them yesterday, my June goals had already changed. But here they are:

#1 on the list is still my nephew's quilt, I've got 6 1/2 blocks left to hand quilt and then I'll machine quilt the border. I don't know if I'll get it done by the end of the month or not.

#2 - a new project. I came home from the quilt shop with fabric for a quilt from 40 Fabulous Quick-Cut Quilts (Fall Frolic). I'm making the quilt smaller 5 x 6 blocks and I've used a charm pack and jelly roll. The blocks are made. I'd like to have this quilted and bound by next Friday. We'll see.

#3 - Various blocks. I need to make a birthday swap block done, a Kansas Spirit block, and I'd like to make some of the star blocks to go with my birthday blocks.

#4 - Sashing for Ladder to the Stars.

#5 - I've got to write two sets of setting instructions for the Kansas Spirit quilt -- or at least get them far enough along we've got a good handle on yardage requirements.

#6 - Simply because I'm looking for some handwork to take to Music in the Park, Theater in the Park and on our trip at the end of the month, I'll work on my red work snowmen. I get done what I get done.

Wow. I'm exhausted just thinking about this. We'll see how far I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment