Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stash Report Week # 25



This week I finished a UFO, made a birthday swap block, started and nearly finished a new project all from stash -- if you don't count thread. I didn't have anything remotely close to use on a Kansas Troubles table runner, so a quick trip to to the store was in order.

Since thread was 50% off, not only did I buy the three spools of Gutermann color # 561, I also picked up spool of Coats & Clark in Caramel. It's a great color to use on just about everything (except Ks Troubles)and I'm about out. I'm happy to say that I walked in, picked up my thread and was back out the store doors with out even looking at fabric.

The table runner is bound but I am considering some raw edge applique flowers to each end so I've not declared it done.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 156.0 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 4.125 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 53.702 yards

Net Stash: +102.298 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment