I'm happy to report no new purchases this week, and that I actually got some piecing done.
I completely ignored the handquilting I should be doing to do a bit of piecing. A Kansas Spirit block was due to the LQS, so I got it done timely and then came home and made two more. So there's one left to make.
I quilted Cherry Frolic, so used the backing and binding fabric I purchased last week, and I finally finished cutting the border for my Pink & Brown quilt. I also prepared the binding for the quilt so I move the 'scraps' into my stash and out of the project box.
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 156.0 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 3.995 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 49.577 yards
Net Stash: +106.423 yards