Monday, June 22, 2009

What's on My Design Wall - 6/22



Last week's design wall project is finished. I posted about it a couple of days ago. So, it's on to a new project.

This week it is this table runner I made from the Kansas Troubles Quilters Cranberry Wishes line. Yes, it's a new project (so much for no new starts). Last fall I bought a jelly roll to make a couple of table runners and a bag from the Jammin' Table Toppers & Bag pattern, also from KTQ.

Although it looks to be finished, I want to add the raw edge applique flowers to the ends of the runner. I'm actually trying to figure out if I can fashion a poinsettia since this is a Christmas line. I'll either figure it out, go with the flowers as designed, or call it done.

Check out other quilters' design walls at Patchwork Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment