Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stash Report Week #17


More fabric came in than went out this week. Included in the incoming fabric is fabric to make my husband a shirt - or to use as the backing of his music quilt, 3 pretty yellow FQs, binding for my pink and brown quilt and 3/4 yard of a beige print I've been looking for to finish up another quilt. Oh, yes, I bought the red fabric I need for a new quilt I'm starting. I still need the gold and blue and will get it Tuesday night while it's still on sale.

On the outgoing side of things, I cut the binding for my OTR and have it sewn together and with the quilt top, and I cut the pieces for the new quilt I'm starting. 32 six inch blocks. Boy are those pieces tiny. 4-patches that finish at 2 inches. The cut pieces fit into a single sandwich bags. What have I gotten my self into?

Fabric Added this Week: 7.5 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 120.0 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 2.29 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 38.12 yards

Net Stash: +81.87 yards

2 comments: