Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stash Report Week #15



This past week I made a gift for a secret sister exchange, the Decadent Victorian Jacket and the Kansas Troubles Stash Society binder cover.

Fabric bought includes the binding fabric for the jacket - I wanted long unpieced bias strips, so that was a yard - most of which ended up in the stash, a music themed FQ, and FQs for a gift. Technically, the gift FQs aren't going into my stash, but I didn't setup my spreadsheet to track gift purchases separately.

Fabric Added this Week: 2.75 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 100.75 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 5.25 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 27.33 yards

Net Stash: +73.42 yards

1 comment:

  1. I love it! that is a great way to use up all the small little slices of material from a collection as well as the Moda tie. Great binder cover.

    You need to submit this to the Moda Bake Shop website. I bet they would love it!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete