Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stash Report Week # 16



This report is a couple of days late as I didn't get back from my quilt retreat until Monday evening and then I collapsed! Too much fun and then too much driving. I finished four quilt tops (3 only needed borders and the 4th just needed the blocks sewn together) over the weekend, and got the inner border added to a 5th quilt. The side bars have been updated, and I'll get pictures added later this week.

I did not stay out of the quit stores though, so the report is mixed.

Fabric Added this Week: 11.75 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 112.5 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 8.5 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 35.83 yards

Net Stash: +76.67 yards

My machine is in the shop for a check up/cleaning, so there won't be much used up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment