Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stash Report Week #5

This week I finished the Heart Appliqué wall hanging, using 1 1/4 yards from my stash. I also cut the strips for Strip Twist and if my math is correct, that’s another 5 yards for 20 blocks. So, 6 1/4 used this week.

On the other hand, I picked up the background fabric – twice – to go with the Fairy Frost I bought two weeks ago, along with the inner border and binding. I currently think I want to use FF Denim and it’s not in the current sample book at my LQS. Three yards of the brown fabric I bought with nothing in mind brings my weekly purchase to 9 1/2 yards.

Fabric Added this Week: 9 1/2 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 21 1/2 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 6 1/2 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 13 yards

Net Stash: +8 1/2 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment