Wednesday, February 4, 2009

To Read or Quilt?


I love to read. I love to quilt. So frequently I find myself listening to books on CDs. However, occassionally, I have to step away from the sewing machine and actually read a printed book. Earlier this week I read The Lover's Knot A Someday Quilts Mystery by Clare O'Donohue. A little romance, a little mystery and a little quilting. Can't beat that.

When I wasn't reading or watching Leverage I got a bit of pieceing done. I've completed my 20 black & white Strip Twist blocks. This evening I sewed them into rows and even have two rows sewn together.

Tomorrow night I'm going to a school concert, so I hope I'll get this top completed this weekend -- or at least get the rows sewn together. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do for a border yet. Time will tell.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment