This week more fabric came in than went out.
Monday was the Kansas Trouble Stash Society meeting with a whopping 10.75 yards. Tuesday a package arrived from Tammy with red and greens in exchange for the music fabric I sent her a couple of weeks ago. Since I counted the music fabric Out, I'm counting this fabric In. Then Wednesday I added another 2 yards for borders and binding for my Pink & Brown quilt -- which still needs borders. I haven't made it to the basement with the fabric to wash.
In the use department, I finished setting the blocks together for the Pink & Brown quilt, finished ALL of step 1 on OTR and finished making the pinwheels and half-pinwheels from step 2. Most of this is not countable as it had all been chopped up prior to the first of the year. I did have to cut a few more strips for the pinwheels.
What is countable is the 2 Broken Dishes blocks I've made to take to the retreat in April and the String blocks I made yesterday to send to Australia.
Fabric Added this Week: 15.25 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 36.75 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 4.125 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 17.33 yards
Net Stash: +19.42 yards
I seem to be going backwards. Got to do something about that.