Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekly Stash Report


If my goal is to reduce my stash, I seem to be going backwards. I only used ¼ yard on the sweatshirt. There was another ¼ yard pulled for a narrow border on a baby quilt, and the 1 ½ yards for the backing and binding. The quilt is quilted and the binding is made. I should be able to get it in the mail on Tuesday.

There were two fabric purchases this week. Last Sunday I purchased a few FQs to round out a bundle I got at Thanksgiving. I also picked up some dragon fly fabric that I had been looking for. Then today, I stopped in at Heritage Fine Fabrics and spotted two things. The first is the pattern Sunset by Sunflower Hill Designs the second is Kona Bay Print in the pic.

Needless to say I thought the two would work well together and started pulling Fairy Frost FQs to go with it. I still need the background and will probably use a Moda Marbles for the background.

Fabric Added This Week: 8.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 10 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 2 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 4 yards

Net Stash: +6

Pam

4 comments:

  1. At first I wasn't crazy about Fairy Frost but after using it, I love it -- the feel of it. That pattern is going to be so pretty with FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Sunset pattern you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's going to be gorgeous!! I love your focus fabric!

    ReplyDelete