Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moving to WordPress

Come visit my new blog at knitnoid.wordpress.com

A year ago I first starting blogging about my quilting to participate in Judy's Stash Reports over at Patchwork Times. I knew nothing about the various blogs tools which were available and so, essentially picked one at random. Blogger is easy to use and is some what intuitive. It was a great tool for my first attempts at blogging.

However, over the year I've needed a place where I could post a PDF file for a mystery quilt and I really like the idea of pages. It wasn't until I was working with my husband on his webpage (www.tedavara.com) that I found I could get both of these things in a single location -- a WordPress blog.

It's not intuitive as Blogger, but then it seems to have more features. So, moveing forward, I'll be blogging at http://knitnoid.wordpress.com/. I'll leave this blog up as there are all sorts of links to it -- Judy's Design Wall Monday & Sunday Stash Report are the two biggest.

All of my posts and the comments which have been left for me have been imported into the new blog, but the links back to previous posts point back here. So come visit me at my new internet home and let me know what you think. It's still a work in progress.

2 comments: