Early in the week I opene a box of fabric which wasn't sorted. I was surprised to findthe exact blue and gold fabrics I need to work on my Ladder to the Stars quilt. I completely forgotten that I ened up buying extra last summer for the 12" version of the quilt. Admittedly, there's not enough to complete my 6" version, but there's enough to get started on the pieced sashings. So the cornerstones are cut, and I've got 3 of the sashings cut. The only other thing I pieced this week was the Kansas Trouble block for the Kansas Spirt quilt.
In coming fabric was limited to 2 yards of a deep purple to use in a couple of BQ2 quilts featureing a peacock fabric. The pink will come in next week and I should be able to knock out the quilt tops in no time. When I bought the peacock fabric 2 years ago, I wasn't certain what I was going to make wiht it. I also bought a yard of purple and a yard of pink to go with it. While at retreat I saw the BQ2 pattern made up in Christmas fabric and thought it would be great for my peacock fabric.
So, here's the report.
Fabric Added this Week: 2.0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 124.75 yards
Fabric Used this Week: yards
Fabric Used to Date: 38.872 yards
Net Stash: +85.875 yards