Another month has gone by, so it's time to review what I accomplished this month.
- * Complete remaining 2 sets of blocks for the SBS Brown/Blue Swap
- Finished and in the mail by 9/8
- * Keep up with the SBS BOW
- It was close, but all blocks were made and turned in on time.
- * Work on Josh's Quilt - needs to be off the frame by 10/15
- 3 1/2 blocks hand quilted -- 1 1/2 blocks to go!
- * Work on DWR - top needs to be done by 10/15
- 12 rings added to the quilt and 6 more are partially pieced
- * Complete Finishing Instructions for both sizes of Kansas Spirit BOM
- Small quilt needs one more correction. Large quilt about 50% done. (the easy 50%) :-)
- * Quilt a baby quilt
- Ran out of time.
- * Keep Scraps Cut Up
- Well my scraps were cut up, but my friend's scraps have filled the basket back up!
I also cut the gold fabric for my Ladder to the Stars quilt and I managed to not start anything new. What more can a girl ask for who has more UFOs and Quilt Tops than she can count on her fingers and toes?
Next month will be more of the same. I've got my list ready to go.