Here it is the end of the month. I must say I'm pleased with what I accomplished. I don't know if I set more realistic goals than I've done in the past or simply stayed focused for the most part. Perhaps it was a bit of both.
- * At least 2 sets of blocks for the SBS Brown/Blue Swap
- The 3rd set was completed 8/9
- * Keep up with the SBS BOW
- 5 blocks turned in for August
- * Finish star blocks to go with birthday swap blocks
- not only finished the blocks, completed the quilt top 8/22
- * Work on Josh's quilt
- completed hand quilting block #10 and started block # 11
- * Make up mind about applique on table runner
- decided against applique, repaired quilt, made and attached label 8/27
- * Work on DWR - top needs to be done by mid-October
- attached row of 5 rings, repaired previous work and made more rings
- * Make rest of Birthday Swap Blocks
- completed them on 8/12 and addressed envelopes for mailing
- * Keep scraps cut up
- no new scraps added to scrap bucket
- * Quilt a baby quilt to get a finish!
- This is the one thing I did not get done.
In addition to the above, I finished another baby quilt top (blocks already made) and I completed the shop sample for the Kansas Spirit BOM for my LQS.